They often say, “April showers, bring May flowers.” What does April snow bring? Hopefully, no more snow!
Better on Draft had a great month in April 2019:
- 6 podcast episodes, including another road trip
- MI Beer Box offering subscribers with swag from another Michigan brewery, along with an exclusive surprise
- Winners for March Draftness and the Bad Beat Bracket
- 1 new Freakin’ Flight to check out this summer
Better on Draft
- Episode 172 – Youngblood Vineyard
- Episode 174 – Upland Brewing Co & M4 CIC
- Episode 175 – Live @ Perrin Brewing Co for No Rules Day 2019
Beer Tour Guide episode
The Brewz Brothaz episodes
MI Beer BOX continued to spread it’s name out in the craft beer community in April 2019. They hosted an event at 8 Degrees Plato Detroit to hype up the box and get to know their customers.
The April box included surprises from TWO Michigan breweries. The featured Michigan brewery of the month was Redline Brewing Company in Burton. The exclusive one-month-only surprise was a BOGOHO tour voucher at Right Brain Brewery in Traverse City.
May’s MIBeerBOX has already shipped due to a Mother’s Day promise, but check out mibeerbox.com to subscribe for June on.
March Draftness & Bad Beat Bracket
Brewery 4 Two 4 of Holland was named the 2019 March Draftness winner! They beat out Austin Brothers’ Beer Co of Alpena by a couple hundred votes. The Better on Draft fellas will be on the road in June to throw a party at Brewery 4 Two 4 and celebrate the win!
The winner of the 2019 Bad Beat Bracket was Drafting Table Brewing Company! The Bad Beat Bracket was comprised of breweries that accumulated the most votes of a losing brewery each week of March Draftness.
Ed threw in his two cents regarding the best crushable summer beers from Michigan breweries in his latest Freakin’ Flight post. He’s looking forward to exploring the Michigan craft beer scene this summer, especially with his MIBeerBOX subscription coupons.