Yesterday, the Brewers of Indiana Guild announced the fourth round of participating breweries for the 2023 Winterfest. The beer festival is scheduled to be on Friday, February 10 and Saturday, February 11 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Tickets are still available for purchase here and are going fast. There will be a price increase on January 1, 2023!
Better on Draft attended the festival back in 2020 and provided preview and post coverage. We’re expanding our coverage this year as we are noticing differences between how the Brewers of Indiana Guild and Michigan Brewers Guild do things with their festivals.
One difference is the announcement rounds of participating breweries on Instagram. We’ve reached out to the Brewers of Indiana Guild for comment about why they promote and release the participating breweries like this. We will update this post if we hear back. Check out the breweries announced in the first, second, and third rounds.
Here is the fourth round of participating breweries for the 2023 Winterfest:
- 3 Floyds Brewing (Munster)
- Feed Store Beer Co (Bloomfield)
- Grand Junction Brewing Co (Westfield)
- Mashcraft Brewing (Greenwood)
- Moontown Brewing Company (Whitestown)
- Pax Verum Brewing Company (Lapel)
- Planetary Brewing Co (Greenwood)
- Primeval Brewing (Noblesville)
- Terre Haute Brewing Co (Terre Haute)
- Vincennes Brewing Co (Vincennes)
- Windmill Brewing Co (Dyer)
- Yard Goat Artisan Ales (Huntingburg)
Which brewery are you looking forward to?