The 4th Annual Brew & Fall Fest will be taking place this Saturday, October 12 at Jimmy John’s Field in Utica fro 4 – 9 pm. Better on Draft is a co-sponsor with Comcast Business and we are looking forward to celebrating the arrival of fall with this festival.
Tickets are still available for the event and there are two types of tickets – tasters and designated drivers. Taster tickets are $30 each and include a 3 oz sampling glass and ten tasting tickets (each ticket gets you a 3 oz pour). The designated driver tickets are $10 each and provide the ticket holder with unlimited pop and water, along with a complimentary pumpkin.
The Better on Draft crew will be on hand to broadcast fun games, interview brewers and representatives, and mingle with the people. Be on the look out for MiBeerBox coupons and tons of brewery swag from the representatives.
There will be over 20 different establishments sharing their liquid with attendees. There will be breweries, wineries, and meaderies. Here is a list of all of the attendees in alphabetical order by the city they are located in. All of them are from Michigan except for one:
- Blake’s Hard Cider – Armada
- Cranker’s Brewing Company – Big Rapids
- Redline Brewing Company – Burton
- Thumb Brewery – Caseville
- Perrin Brewing Company – Comstock Park
- Altes Beer – Detroit
- Brew Detroit – Detroit
- B. Nektar Meadery – Ferndale
- Frankenmuth Brewing – Frankenmuth
- New Belgium Brewing Co – Fort Collins, CO
- Odd Side Ales – Grand Haven
- Rècolte Meads – Grosse Pointe Park
- Aberrant Ales – Howell
- Grand River Brewing Company – Jackson
- Midland Brewing Company – Midland
- Exferimentation Brewing Co – Pontiac
- Fillmore 13 – Pontiac
- Rochester Mills – Rochester
- River Rouge Brewing Company – Royal Oak
- ROAK – Royal Oak
- Jamex Brewing Company – St. Clair Shores
- Saugatuck Brewing – Saugatuck
- Brooks Brewing – Shelby Charter Township
- Sherwood Brewing – Shelby Charter Township
- Unwined Winery – Shelby Charter Township
- Dragonmead Microbrewery – Warren
- Rustic Leaf – Waterford Township
- Old Nation Brewing Company – Williamston
In addition to the festival, there will be a Cornhole Tournament and Ace Run Derby Disc Golf. Registration and fees are solid separately, but the beer festival ticket can be added on to existing registration fee for either tournament.
Based on my experience at last year’s fest, this one is a great time. You get to check out Jimmy John’s Field in Utica, register for fun tournaments with great prizes, and drink excellent beer from all over the state. We’ll see you out there!