The Brewers of Indiana Guild recently announced the second round of participating breweries for the 2023 Winterfest. The beer festival is scheduled to be on Friday, February 10 and Saturday, February 11 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Tickets are still available for purchase here and are going fast.
Better on Draft attended the festival back in 2020 and provided preview and post coverage. We’re expanding our coverage this year as we are noticing differences between how the Brewers of Indiana Guild and Michigan Brewers Guild do things with their festivals.
One difference is the announcement rounds of participating breweries. We’ve reached out to the Brewers of Indiana Guild for comment about why they promote and release the participating breweries like this. We will update this post if we hear back. Check out the first round of breweries.
Without further ado, here is the second round of participating breweries for the 2023 Winterfest:
- Afterburner Brewing (Terre Haute)
- Ash & Elm Cider Co (Indianapolis)
- Bier Brewery (Indianapolis)
- Broad Ripple Brewpub (Indianapolis)
- Damsel Brew Pub (Evansville)
- Deviate Brewing (Indianapolis)
- Hog Molly Brewing Co (Columbus)
- Kekionga Craft Co (Ft. Wayne)
- Ledgeview Brewing Co (Warsaw)
- Switchyard Brewing Company (Bloomington)
- Taxman Brewing Co (Bargersville)
- Teays River Brewing (Lafayette)
Which brewery from this round are you looking forward to?