Five Michigan breweries brought home 6 medals from the 2020 Great American Beer Festival! Check out the winning breweries and the award winning brews!
Founders Brewing Co. (Grand Rapids)
- Silver – Oktoberfest (American Amber Lager)
- Silver – Porter (Robust Porter)
Perrin Brewing Company (Comstock Park)
- Bronze – No Rules Vietnamese Porter (Field Beer)
Silver Harbor Brewing Company (St Joseph)
- Silver – Grandma’s Favorite Recipe (Fruit Wheat Beer)
Stormcloud Brewing Company (Frankfort)
- Silver – 228 Tripel (Belgian-Style Abbey Ale)
Territorial Brewing Company (Springfield)
- Bronze – Berry, Berry, Quite Contrary (American-Style Fruit Beer)
Check out all the results from the Great American Beer Festival here.