The final round of 16 Michigan breweries for the upcoming March Draftness have been confirmed!
The March Madness bracket for Michigan breweries will be returning to Better on Draft’s Facebook page in 2023 – #MarchDraftness2023.
We at Better on Draft believe that our bracket is more unique than other brewery-related March Madness Brackets. We have reached out to hundreds of breweries throughout Michigan and received each brewery’s approval to participate. These breweries are added to the bracket on a first come first serve basis to create a field of 64. The brewery that wins is to host a keg party thrown by and paid for by us. With this type of buy in, we don’t want to assume that any and all breweries are good to complete the end of the deal.
All 64 breweries are locked into place and awaiting match ups! Match ups will be determined by two factors this year – location/region and number of Facebook followers – at a later date, so stay tuned to our Facebook page for more information!
Check out the first, second, and third rounds of breweries here!
The logos of the final round of breweries are posted above and will include:
- barrel + beam (Marquette)
- Bier Distillery (Comstock Park)
- Bløm Meadworks (Ann Arbor)
- Brooks Brewing (Shelby Charter Township + Ferndale)
- Draught Horse Brewery (New Hudson)
- Farmington Brewing Co (Farmington)
- Fetch Brewing Co (Whitehall)
- Final Gravity Brewing Co (Kalamazoo + Decatur)
- Gravel Bottom Craft Brewery (Ada)
- Odd Side Ales (Grand Haven)
- Presidential Brewing Co (Portage)
- Reed City Brewing Company (Reed City)
- The Royal Oak Brewery (Royal Oak)
- Rustic Leaf Brewing Co (Waterford)
- Saugatuck Brewing Co (Saugatuck + Kalamazoo + Grand Rapids)
- Tenacity Brewing (Flint + Detroit)
Did your favorite brewery make the cut for March Draftness this year?